- Time of issue:2019-04-30 00:00:00
Technical Engineer 2:
- technical documentation specification, new material process validation, new product development and process design;
- 2 to solve the problem of abnormal problems in the production process, sales and technical support
- university specialized in electronic, mechanical, polymer chemistry, electrical insulation is preferred;
- proficient in computer operation, proficiency in English writing;
- fresh graduate ok;
- test and record the raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products according to the inspection standards;
- on site process daily point inspection, found problems in a timely manner, to ensure smooth production;
- to complete the other tasks assigned by the leader;
- college degree or above, have relevant working experience in QC, will use measuring tools (micrometer);
- skilled computer operation. (Excel form input, Word editing, etc.);
- Internship three months, the production line operators to implement the 2 classes of operations, in accordance with the actual production daily 8 hours or 12 hours work system, the implementation of two shifts.
- provide free accommodation and free working meals at noon.
- other issues negotiable, enameled copper wire production experience is preferred.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone